jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2007

save me

Would you save me if I ask you to?
Please, save me without my permission, you always knew I'll never asked you, but this time...
Oh baby, this time, for you to save me is all I really need.
I need you to need me,I need you to teach me, to touch me
This day I'm not talking 'bout an impossible love,
I'm not talking 'bout breaking hearts,It's as simple as I need you.
I need you to beleive in me.
I know, I know... I shouldn'tBut just for today, I can't control what I'm feeling.
Please, I need you to save me,
I need you to remind me who I am, who I was, who I need to be
I need you to remind me of happy dreams.
I know, I shouldn't be asking this,It's not appropriate, I have no inspiration.
Save me, and tell me about the world with just one look.
One look from your green bright eyes will be enough,for me to be better, to be me
Just a holding hand to drop the fake
Because, if you're real, you remind me of those beautiful days.
So again and again and again Save me.
Save me because you love me, because you need me,because you need for me to save you too.
Save me without asking... from the heart, from the soul... You know baby, you know I can't lie to you.
If you want I could give you the world, I could,you know I would,
I would only if you ask me to,because I love your soul, and Oh god! How I love your eyes!!..
Fuck! I need for you to save me more than I can tel
lMaybe because today is a sad day, and I'm blue
maybe because i saw your picture today
or just because something reminded me just how much I needed to be saved,to be loved..
Only, only for you.I'm always wrong, please don't be my mistake...
Remember that when I walk the streets at night,there's no one else at mi sight, but you in my mind.
So save me, save me from me, from the world, from my wordfrom my not self.
And yeah!, I might be crazy baby, and yeahI can be by myself
But not today baby, not today..Just for today be my hero, and save mefrom my thoughts, from my fears, from the jungle.
Oh! you know baby, you know I can't love you
...But just for today.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Me mato locura!! que pasta que tenemos...no me refiero a "esa" pasta, sino pasta de escritora. ta muy pero muy bueno el poema/cancion. te felicito si seguis asi me hago tu fan number one!! cuak!!

besos

Bitz

Anónimo dijo...

Napitaaaaa
Es hermosa la letra.
Me siento tan identificadu... Ya soy tu flan!
Te amo mucho mucho.

Anónimo dijo...

hola mi empanada de carneeeeee!!!
no puedo creer q ambas tengamos hoyitos nuevos!!!
q creepy sono eso XD
JAJAJAJAJJA
te quiero mucho amiguita!!!
gracias por siempre darme tu apoyo moral y psicologico...
sobre todo con lucys affairs!
LUUUCYYY IN DA SKYYY WHIT DIAMONDS!
jajajaja
bitcha!!
te quierooo
muchoooo!!
pensar q nos empezamos a hablar de casualidad... q hubiera pasado si ese dia no te olvidabas las fotocopias en lo de CJ y no hubieramos visto los pelos de frachia!!?' EHHH!!?? JAJAJAJA



bueno me voy con estas ultimas palabras matadoras...


life without you, baby... its not life at all
FAAAAAAA Q WINNER!!
jajaja
p.d.: ME ARDE LA ARGOLLA!
CAHNNN!!!



besotes lulits!^^D

Anónimo dijo...

Hi HI bitchy!!!!
no te puedo creer que eso lo escribiste vos, la verdad una revelacion...!!!

ejem ejem no se me has apabullado jaja... soooo, que lastima que no se pueda escuchar con musik jaja

nos vemos el saturday, asi que estate preparada para el feedback jajajaja
Sos una grossa!!! ♥ U Bitch!!!

PD: como debes de tener los dedos despues de todo eso jajaja
PD2: te veo en la party de andrea no??? a ver si puedo ir jaja

natalia rox dijo...

hayy, te había escrito algo re largo en el anterior, y no se me envió... :(.. en conclución decia, que el amor está ahi, en esa puerta tan cerrada, a veces no basta solo abrir ventanas, hay que abrirlo todo... quizás despues del amor hacia uno mismo, ya sea tiempo de compartirlo...Y justo cuando estaba leyendo escuchaba una canción de drexler que decía : Tu corazón va a sanar. Y así lo creo amiga.
Y debo decir colega, que este poema me encantó...una briza triste,que pide a gritos llover.
Te amo.
Naty